Life in Saskatchewan’s capital is good, but it’s really good if you’re happy with the deal you got when buying or selling your house.
That’s exactly why hiring a top-notch realtor is important. Buying or selling a home is a huge transaction. The right agent can help you negotiate a deal that makes you as happy as your new place.
Questions to Ask Real Estate Agents
Some realtors are just trying to earn a few extra bucks. Others devote their entire lives to their job and pull in millions of dollars a year. You’ll want to find someone who not only has the experience but also the time for you. You ‘ll want a realtor who will put the work in that’s needed to either find you a home or sell one.
Here are a few questions to ask before hiring an agent: • How many years of experience do you have in the business?
• How do you plan to market my home?
• Do you plan on holding open houses?
• What kind of photography do you use?
• Can you provide me with references?
• Will I be working directly with you?
• How do you handle multiple offers?
• What neighborhoods do you specialize in?
• How many clients are you currently working with?
• What will it cost me to sell my house?
• Can you help connect me with other professionals such as movers or decorators?
3 Top Realtors in Regina
1. Leanne and Joyce Tourney. This mother-daughter team prides themselves on helping make any transition as smooth as possible. They love to help people buying their first home, downsizing to a smaller home, or buying a property for investment purposes.
2. Noel Geremia. One online reviewer calls Geremia the “go to person” when buying or selling a home in Regina. Real estate ended up being the perfect fit for this agent because “it combines my professional goal of being self-employed and my personal values towards the importance of home.”
3. Sean Malcolm. Malcolm started his professional life with a business degree from the University of Regina but decided to follow his passion and work with people in real estate. “I work tirelessly until the deal is closed,” he says, “and always make sure to keep your needs as my first priority.”
Self Storage Near Regina
Moving is hard, but it should also be something you enjoy and look forward to. Renting a self storage unit can help you solve the problem that’s created when you sell your home before moving into your new home.
At StorageMart, you can rent a unit as small as 25 square feet or so—or up to the size of a garage. Our self storage units can be rented on a month-by-month basis and are always clean and well lit. Need more info? Check out our storage unit guide or rent a unit online today.