Sunshine. Palm trees. The ocean.
Those are reasons enough to move to Miami, but the city also offers incredible dining, nightlife, history, culture, and more. Plus, it’s close to the Everglades and also the Florida Keys.
Questions to Ask Real Estate Agents
Some Realtors work a few hours on the side. Others devote their lives to helping people buy and sell homes. What you’re looking for is someone who has time for you—and will put the work in that’s needed to either find you a home or sell your home.
Here are a few questions you’ll want to ask before hiring an agent.
• How long have you been in business?
• How do you plan to market my home?
• What kind of photography do you use?
• Can you provide me with references?
• Will I be working directly with you?
• How do you handle multiple offers?
• What neighborhoods do you specialize in?
• How many clients are you currently working with?
• What will it cost me to sell my house?
• Can you help connect me with other professionals such as movers or decorators?
3 Top Realtors in Miami
1. The Jills
. This power duo of Jill Eber and Jill Hertzberg has a combined knowledge of Miami real estate that’s resulted in record-breaking sales in some of the finest communities in Miami.
2. Riley Smith
has closed over $350 million in sales. He’s known as a “numbers guy,” which means you won’t pay more or sell for less than you should.
3. Abraham Ash
doesn’t just promise to meet your needs, he tells you exactly how he’s going to do it, step by step. Online reviews call him “detail oriented” and “tenacious.”
Self Storage Near Miami
Moving is hard, but it should also be enjoyable. Renting a self storage unit can help you solve the problem that’s created when you sell your home before moving into your new home.
At StorageMart, you can rent a unit as small as 25 square feet or so—or up to the size of a garage. Our self storage units
can be rented on a month-by-month basis and are always clean and well lit. Need more info? Check out our storage unit guide
or rent a unit online