Careers at StorageMart
Become part of the world's largest privately-owned self storage company and a family business.
Welcome to the family!
Join Our Growing Team
Browse available positions below
Job Location: High Wycombe, United Kingdom
Salary: £25K + Sales & Account handling Bonus & Commission
StorageMart is the largest privately owned Self Storage Company in the world.
With 180 stores in the USA and Canada, we recently acquired 15 Facilities in the south east of England and we now have plans in place to double our growth in the UK in the next few years.
Our Regional Manager, Debbie Robinson is committed to helping you grow your career with us as one of our Store Managers. Here you will have a chance to apply your robust administration skills in taking charge of the day to day running of our store in High Wycombe.
Debbie offers her full support to help you lead your own small team in managing the sales function of our store to convert the inbound and walk-in sales enquiries.
Our policy is to provide all the training you need in our sales model and systems.
We are totally committed to helping you develop your sales and management skills as far as you wish to take them and beyond as we grow in the UK.
To find out more please phone Debbie personally on 01273 547892. She will tell you how to take your application to the next stage. We take our recruitment seriously, so please do not send your CV initially
Job Location: Brighton North, United Kingdom, Salary + Commission
Self storage is one of the fastest growing sectors of the retail sales industry. StorageMart is one of largest independent providers of self storage for business and domestic customers in the UK, Canada, and United States. We offer a competitive wage and commissions and a great team to work with.
StorageMart is currently seeking an energetic and proactive Store Manager to join our team.
- Provide outstanding customer service by assisting customers with their storage needs
- Assist reservation and walk in customers in renting storage units (no cold calling required)
- Administration of customer accounts
- Lead a small team to drive sales and performance ensuring company policies are followed
- Sell Merchandise (moving and packaging supplies). Monitor and maintain inventory levels of merchandise.
- Ensure excellent levels of cleanliness to maintain a very high standard and presentation of your store
- Retail sales experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Leadership skills
- Good judgment, detail orientated with organizational and time management skills
- Problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to work outside, clean units and maintain store
- Valid Driving license and Vehicle required