Careers at StorageMart
Become part of the world's largest privately-owned self storage company and a family business.
Welcome to the family!
Join Our Growing Team
Browse available positions below
Self-storage is one of the fastest growing sectors of the retail sales industry. StorageMart is one of the largest independent providers of self-storage for business and domestic customers in the U.K., Canada and the United States.
StorageMart is currently seeking an energetic and proactive full time Assistant Manager to join our Mid Sussex team.
- Provide outstanding customer service by assisting customers with their storage needs
- Assist reservation and walk in customers in renting storage units
- Sell merchandise (moving and packaging supplies)
- Ensure the property is customer ready, making the property appearance safe and welcoming
- Manage, verify, balance cash drawer and prepare deposits
- Retail sales experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills
- Willingness to work outside, clean units and maintain grounds
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle required – mileage paid
- StorageMart is a family owned business.
- We offer a competitive wage £ 19,500 - £ 20,000/year + industry leading commissions, and a great team to work with throughout the company
- Fully paid in depth training program, hands on and self-directed
Interested applicants should send resume to Daniel.Saunders@storage-mart.com