COVID-19 Policies and Office Hours
Changes to Office Hours
We may have temporary interruptions to local office hours due to staffing accommodations in the interest of employee and public health.
Here's a list of known changes. Please contact your local store to confirm office hours if you need to schedule a visit.
- 2450 Mandela Pkwy Oakland, CA 94607 - there will be no office or access hours on Sundays in January.
- 2743 San Pable Ave Oakland, CA94612 - there will be no office or access hours on Sundays in January.
- 3434 Harry Langdon Blvd Council Bluffs, IA - closed on Mondays in January.
- 9815 Redick Ave Omaha, NE 68122 - closed on Mondays in January.
- 9413 I St Omaha, NE 68127 - closed on Mondays in January.
- 14005 Industril Rd Omaha, NE 68144 - closed on Mondays in January.
- 7603 Crown Point Ave Omaha, NE 68134 - closed on Mondays in January.
- 1502 Bristol St Papillion, NE 68045 - closed on Mondays in January.
495 Maxwell Crescent Regina, SK S4N 5X9- closed on Saturday, January 22nd.
(No known office hour disruptions)
Response to COVID-19
We are actively monitoring COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and we continue to keep the safety of our customers, staff, and community at the top of our priorities. We will post our latest updates here.
Self storage is an integral part of the supply chain for many local businesses and a repository for needed items and supplies for many of our customers. For this reason, when we’re able to do so safely, our doors and gates will remain open to our communities.
Our plan is to remain open for business, where possible, as we implement precautionary measures recommended by the CDC, alongside additional cleaning and sanitation procedures. We intend to follow all government guidelines and remain open or closed when mandated.
We hope these updates help you have peace of mind when visiting your storage unit.
U.S. and Canada