StorageMart Response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
StorageMart is actively monitoring COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and we continue to keep the safety of our customers, staff, and community at the top of our priorities. We will post our latest updates here.
We are an integral part of the supply chain for many local businesses and a repository for needed items and supplies for many of our customers. For this reason, when we’re able to do so safely, our doors and gates will remain open to our communities.
Our plan is to remain open for business, where possible, as we implement precautionary measures recommended by the CDC, alongside additional cleaning and sanitation procedures. We intend to follow all government guidelines and remain open or closed when mandated.
We hope these updates help you have peace of mind when visiting your storage unit.
4 Tips to Rent a Storage Unit
1. Find a location near you and complete an “Express Checkout” online to reduce the time spent in-office.
- If you need to speak with a storage expert before renting a unit, that’s okay, too! We are available 24/7. Call ahead to rent your storage unit over the phone and make your payment -- which will also reduce your time in-office.
2. With an online or phone reservation, our store manager will have everything prepared for your speedy check-in.
3. New customers must check -in to the office before gaining access to a storage unit.
4. We may have adjusted our normal office hours. All changes can be seen below.
Managing Your Account
StorageMart is typically not a high-traffic area when compared to other retail spaces - we rarely have a crowd. We have many, convenient ways for you to access and manage your account remotely, without leaving the comfort of your home.
Online: Log in my‑account.storage-mart.com. Here, you can make a payment, update contact information, and manage your account details.
Telephone: You may process a payment to your account through our automated phone system by calling 855-580-2599 in the US or Canada or 02033 720672 in the UK.
Changes to Customer and Employee Policies
As a global corporate citizen, we’ve decided to make the following adjustments to support our employees and customers.
- Working Remotely: All staff not essential to in-store operation have options to work from home, and we are following protocol outlined by the CDC and WHO for keeping risk to a minimum in the office.
- Time Off for Employees: We’ve implemented easier policies to help employees access paid and unpaid leaves of absence and encourage them to make their health, and the health of their families, the first priority.
- Cash Handling: We’ve requested that employees wear gloves to handle payments of cash, and have reiterated the need to follow guidelines for handwashing.
StorageMart Hours of Operations during COVID-19
We are prepared to adjust office hours or temporarily close locations as needed to protect the health and safety of our employees.
Current customers do not have to stop in the office to access their storage unit and may use their unique PIN codes to access the property.
At this time, we make no plans to limit access hours, unless mandated to do so by government agencies.
These are the operating hours of our business during which a customer can conduct business in the office with our manager. Please keep in mind our alternative online and phone options for managing your account.
StorageMart Locations with Adjusted Office Hours:
CHICAGO METRO AREA
1015 N Halsted St Chicago, IL 60642 - Temporarily closed on Sundays. Normal business hours all other days.
4906 W Madison St Chicago, IL 60644 - Temporarily closed on Sundays. Normal business hours all other days.
6714 S Cottage Grove Ave Chicago, IL 60637 - Temporarily closed on Sundays. Normal business hours all other days.
9N004 IL-59 Elgin, IL 60120 - Temporarily closed on Sundays. Normal business hours all other days.
3100 Mannheim Rd Franklin Park, IL 60131 - Temporarily closed on Sundays. Normal business hours all other days.
5979 Butterfield Rd Hillside, IL 60162 - Temporarily closed on Sundays. Normal business hours all other days.
100 W North Ave Lombard, IL 60148 - Temporarily closed on Sundays. Normal business hours all other days.
6520 Northwest Blvd Davenport, IA 52806 - Temporarily closed Saturday, October 24th and Wednesday, October 28th.
2310 Paris Rd Columbia, MO 65202- Temporarily closed Wednesday, October 28th.
9413 I St Omaha, NE 68127 - Temporarily closed Wednesday, October 28th.
14005 Industrial Rd Omaha, NE 68144 - Temporarily closed Wednesday, October 28th.
15202 Bristol St Papillion, NE 68046 - Temporarily closed on Tuesdays for the month of November.
7910 Harrison St Ralston, NE 68128 - Temporarily closed on Thursdays for the month of November.
285188 TWP 270 SE Airdrie, AB T4A 2Z1 - Temporarily will close at 5:30pm during week day business hours.
11807 40 St SE Calgary, AB T2Z 4M8 - Temporarily will close at 5:30pm during week day business hours. 4201 52 St SE Calgary, AB T2B 3P2 - Temporarily will close at 5:30 during week day business hours.
2615 Westside Drive W Lethbridge, AB T1J 4N1 - Temporarily will close at 5:30pm during week day business hours.
OKOTOKS 322119 15 St East Okotoks, AB T1S 1A7 - Temporarily will close at 5:30pm during week day business hours. 32115 338 Ave E Okotoks, AB T1S 1A7 - Temporarily will close at 5:30pm during week day business hours.
345 Portage Ave Saskatoon, SK S7J 5M1 - Thursday, October 29th - Tuesday, November 10th temporarily will close at 3:00pm during week day business hours.