Careers at StorageMart
Be part of something unique. We’re the world's largest privately-owned self storage company, and we’re also a family business.
Welcome to the family.
THE RIGHT FIT
As a member of the StorageMart team, we appreciate your dedication and commitment to our core values—easy, clean, and friendly service. As our company continues to grow, we always look to promote from within the StorageMart family. We offer competitive wages and commission opportunities.
AND THEN SOME
We provide a fully-vested retirement program to all eligible employees and have an aggressive matching plan to help build your retirement funds. Full health benefits are available to eligible employees.
EQUIPPED FOR SUCCESS
We will equip you with all of the training tools and continuing education you'll need because we want you to succeed and advance as we grow.
Stable hours provide a dependable schedule, so you can enjoy your hobbies, family, and friends.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Every day you'll have the opportunity to make StorageMart a welcoming place to work and do business. Your innovative plans and problem-solving skills will build trust among your customers as you deliver our core brand promises: Easy. Clean. Service.
PROMOTIONS AND ADVANCEMENT
We enjoy rewarding our team members. There's a lot to learn about storage, and a lot we can learn from you. Join us and become part of a fast-growing company with advancement opportunities. Storage managers are also eligible for a raise during their first 90 days!
Join Our Growing Team!
Browse Available Positions Below
Store Manager - Worthing
Self-storage is one of the fastest growing sectors of the retail sales industry. StorageMart is one of the largest independent providers of self-storage for business and domestic customers in the U.K., Canada and the United States.
StorageMart is currently seeking an energetic and proactive Store Manager to join our Worthing team.
- Provide outstanding customer service by assisting customers with their storage needs
- Assist reservation and walk in customers in renting storage units (no cold calling required)
- Administration of customer accounts
- Lead a small team to drive sales and performance ensuring company policies are followed
- Sell merchandise (moving and packaging supplies). Monitor and maintain inventory levels of merchandise
- Ensure excellent levels of cleanliness to maintan a very high standard and presentation of your store
- Retail sales experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good judgement, detail orientated with organisational and time management skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills
- Problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to work outside, clean units and maintain grounds
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle required
- StorageMart is a family owned business.
- We offer a competitive wage £ 27,000/year + commissions, and a great team to work with
- Committed to a good work life balance with flexible schedules
Interested applicants should send resume to Daniel.Saunders@storage-mart.com