Careers at StorageMart
Be part of something unique. We’re the world's largest privately-owned self storage company, and we’re also a family business.
Welcome to the family.
THE RIGHT FIT
As a member of the StorageMart team, we appreciate your dedication and commitment to our core values—easy, clean, and friendly service. As our company continues to grow, we always look to promote from within the StorageMart family. We offer competitive wages and commission opportunities.
AND THEN SOME
We provide a fully-vested retirement program to all eligible employees and have an aggressive matching plan to help build your retirement funds. Full health benefits are available to eligible employees.
EQUIPPED FOR SUCCESS
We will equip you with all of the training tools and continuing education you'll need because we want you to succeed and advance as we grow.
Stable hours provide a dependable schedule, so you can enjoy your hobbies, family, and friends.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Every day you'll have the opportunity to make StorageMart a welcoming place to work and do business. Your innovative plans and problem-solving skills will build trust among your customers as you deliver our core brand promises: Easy. Clean. Service.
PROMOTIONS AND ADVANCEMENT
We enjoy rewarding our team members. There's a lot to learn about storage, and a lot we can learn from you. Join us and become part of a fast-growing company with advancement opportunities. Storage managers are also eligible for a raise during their first 90 days!
Join Our Growing Team!
Browse Available Positions Below
Assistant Manager - Hove
Self storage is one of the fastest growing sectors of the retail sales industry. StorageMart is one of the largest independent providers of self storage for business and domestic customers in the U.K., Canada and the United States.
StorageMart is currently seeking an energetic and proactive full time Assistant Manager to join our Hove team.
- Provide outstanding customer service by assisting customers with their storage needs
- Assist reservation and walk in customers in renting storage units
- Sell merchandise (moving and packaging supplies)
- Ensure the property is customer ready, making the property appearance safe and welcoming
- Manage, verify, balance cash drawer and prepare deposits
- Retail sales experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills
- Willingness to work outside, clean units and maintain grounds
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle required - mileage paid
- StorageMart is a family owned business.
- We offer a competitive wage £20,000/year - £21,000 + industry leading commissions, and a great team to work with throughout the company
- Fully paid in depth training program, hands on and self-directed
Interested applicants should send resume to Daniel.Saunders@storage-mart.com