Finding Affordable Boat Storage
Whether you or the weather decides it’s time to winterize, we’ve got you covered with convenient and flexible boat storage solutions. Our month-to-month boat storage can keep your pontoons, Sea Doo's, and fishing boats comfortable until you can venture out on your next aquatic adventure.
Boats on the lawn can be unsightly or just take up needed space. Keep your HOA happy and your driveway clear with our indoor boat storage solutions or our outdoor boat and trailer parking.
Find Boat Storage Facilities!
Amenities You Want in Your Boat Storage Facilities
With built-in amenities that maximize your value, self storage is an ideal solution for any captain – and any ship.
- Plenty of Space for Your Boats, Trailers, Sea Doo's, and Accessories: Boats are big, and so are your accessories. By keeping your coolers, fishing gear, floating pads, and wakeboards in the same facility, you’ll spend less time gathering on dry land and more time in the water. Additionally, if you use a dock during boating season, we can hold on to your trailers!
- Enclosed Fencing and Electronic Gate Access for Security: Our storage facilities are secured with fully enclosed fencing and an electronic access gate. You’ll take peace of mind knowing your boat will be under constant video surveillance and easily accessed with your custom PIN code.
- Clean Facilities to Keep Your Winterization Effective: When it’s time to set sail again, you don’t want grime to slow you down. Our storage units are cleaned top to bottom before you rent, and our boat storage facilities are well maintained year-round. Your boat will feel just as seaworthy coming out as it did going in.
- Great Locations for Short Transportation Time: Finding storage on the coast will be convenient, but costly in the long run. By keeping your boats and jet skis offshore in a nearby storage facility, you can keep costs low while keeping your boat nearby. Best of all, you can rent storage for boats on a flexible monthly basis with no long-term contracts – ever! So, whether you’re looking for short-term boat storage near you or long-term boat storage facilities for all your aquatic vehicles, we have you covered.
- Drive-up Units and Boat Parking Spaces for Fast Unhitching: Stacked boat storage might make you wait in the busy seasons. With self storage, your time is your own. Our drive up units allow you to store your boat on its trailer, meaning you can quickly hitch up and set out to set sail. Because parking amenities and availability vary by location, it’s best to call your local boat storage facility for more information. In general, parking amenities may include drive-up parking for boats, indoor, outdoor, and covered boat parking spaces.
- Flexible Month-to-Month Leasing: Another great feature of our boat storage is how flexible we are. We offer affordable rates on a monthly basis with no minimum stay. Plus our boat storage rental process is easy to start online.
Wet Boat Storage VS Dry Storage
While the most tempting choice might be to leave your boat on the water, choosing “wet storage” in the off-season is a risky choice – especially if you live somewhere with frozen winters or infested waters. Pests like barnacles and mussels can attach themselves to the hull, and if the surface freezes, your dock and boat might be damaged.
A boat lift might mitigate these risks, but they offer a false sense of security. Even if your boat is out of the water, it’ll still weather the same winds, rains, floods, and freezing temps. A safe choice for protecting your investment is to keep your boat in our secure storage facilities where it will stay out of the weather during your off-season.
Renting Storage for Boats Is Easy
For dinghies, yachts, and all the crafts in-between, it’s easy to find a secure storage facility for the winter. Our 24/7 customer service line is ready to answer your boat storage questions over the phone, and our speedy rental process starts online and can get you out of the water and into a secure storage unit quickly. Find a boat storage facility near you today.
More Storage Tips and Tricks
We are more than just boat storage facilities. Find out what other amenities we offer:
We can handle more than just boats – clear your driveway with convenient vehicle storage solutions.
The great outdoors is waiting for you. Keep it accessible with RV and Camper self storage solutions.
Storing more than just a boat? Climate controlled storage might be the solution you need. Learn more about our options.
- We can handle more than just boats – clear your driveway with convenient vehicle storage solutions.
- The great outdoors is waiting for you. Keep it accessible with RV and Camper self storage solutions.
- Storing more than just a boat? Climate controlled storage might be the solution you need. Learn more about our options.